Cheers to the New Year! Can you believe it’s 2020? Today marks the first post of the new year — which I’m happy to welcome with open arms.
Personally speaking, 2019 brought on A LOT of change and major milestones, like: our first year of marriage, moving into a new home, our honeymoon in France, and a sweet baby boy. That being said, celebrating the holidays were extra special this year and have me reflecting on what I want most for 2020. Not to say “resolutions,” but things I’d like to be mindful of…
- pushing myself with creativity and greater consistency with blogging
- embracing my role as a new mom
- strengthening my friendships and marriage
- finding small ways to contribute more to my community
- recommitting to a fitness routine