I hope you enjoyed a fun (and hopefully shortened!) week! I definitely appreciated a few days off work to see friends and family, and take part in a few NYE and birthday celebrations. Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead, and to those experiencing lots of snow and chilly temps — stay cozy. Here are a few links around the web I’m loving lately…
• Can this NYTimes dialect quiz pinpoint where you all (y’all/you guys/youse guys) are from?
• My desktop wallpaper and phone background are in need of a little update. These colorful designs take the cake.
• Some pretty incredible post-holiday sales are happening now, including J.Crew, Tory Burch, Nordstrom and Pottery Barn.
• Have a good laugh. Check out these 50 hilarious quotes from 50 amazing women.
• I was thrilled to see bright and beautiful on Glitter Guide this week! My green smoothie recipe was featured in a collection of healthy detox smoothies to try in 2014.