What a summer it’s been! The changing of seasons always encourages me to reflect on the past months (and to anticipate what’s ahead!). When I look back on this summer, I’ll remember some highlights:
• Welcomed my new little niece, Emma.
• Explored and discovered new favorite spots in my city, Chicago.
• Received kind words and worked with a few amazing brands.
• Enjoyed summertime favorites, like the farmers market and baseball games.
• Celebrated good friends’ weddings.
• Enjoyed days at the harbor and sailing with friends.
• Celebrated our 5-year anniversary.
• Kept active, thanks to the lake shore path, beach volleyball and city bikes.
• Visited family by weekend trips to Michigan and my home state, Wisconsin.
What are personal highlights of your own this summer? I’d love to hear! I’d also like to thank you for reading and continuing to support this little blog of mine. There are lots of exciting things to come this next season! Keep up with the latest via Facebook, Instagram or Bloglovin’.