Good morning to you! I have to say, I wish my dining table always looked like this. Truth is, these beauties are a little gift for my Mom who is celebrating her birthday this weekend! I’ll be traveling home to my family in Wisconsin today, and am looking forward to a weekend with my parents, brother and sister-in-law. What are you up to this weekend? I’d love to hear!
Before I sign off, here are a few links around the web I’m loving lately…
• Classic cocktails inspired by the L.A. institution — Chateau Marmont.
• I’m currently reading The Fire Starter Sessions, an inspiring book all on bringing your dreams alive with creativity, authenticity, gratitude and perseverance. Has anyone else read the book?
• Decorating on a budget? See where the design experts find their affordable home décor.
• As much as we love Instagram and Facebook, or constantly feel tied to work email, give yourself a break! Try these 5 ways to digitally detox.
• A cool (and colorful!) collection of modern abstract art.