Summer is here… and I have a feeling it’s going to be a good one. I’ve already enjoyed a fun start to the season, doing those ‘quintessential’ summery things — like baseball games, cookouts, concerts and such. Summer always seems to fly by too quickly… so I’m determined to make the most of the warm days, while they last! Here are a few things I’m looking forward to checking off my summer ‘must-do’ these next few months:
• Trying a handful of new restaurants and rooftops.
• Grilling dinners and sipping wine on our deck.
• Visiting the Farmers Market in Lincoln Park.
• Attending street fests in our neighborhood.
• Enjoying sunset sails on Lake Michigan.
• Exploring the 606 and surrounding area.
• Hosting out-of-town friends in the city.
• Taking morning walks along the lakeshore.
• Visiting one of Chicago’s many museums.
• Dining al fresco, as much as possible.
• Catching a movie in Millenium Park.
Now your turn! Anything on your personal summer bucket list?