Happy Friday, all! Hope you’re having a good week. Here are a few links that have kept me entertained lately:
• I’m loving this city chic ensemble (above), pairing a draped wool coat, edgy leather gloves, and nude lip gloss.
• A series of fun city guides on where to eat, shop, stay, and play, according to Kate Spade.
• Rare photos from a Christian Dior fashion show in 1948.
• These berry pancakes look amazing. Breakfast in bed, anyone?
• A great weekend DIY idea to make your own gold-embellished coasters.
• How about this morning yoga sequence to energize your day?
• Lastly, I’m thrilled to have been featured on the West Elm blog! Thank you, West Elm, for giving my budget home décor selections a shout out.