Happy Friday to you! This week has been a fun one for me, as I enjoyed happy hour with a friend Wednesday night at Drumbar in Chicago, and last night, attended a production of “The Goddess” at a theater my aunt and uncle manage in the city. The show was outstanding! The rest of my weekend will entail a sushi date tonight with my boyfriend, and hiking at a nearby state park on Sunday. I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend ahead!
And, a few links to share with you…
• A stunning interior design renovation completed in 1920s style.
• Daydream about an exotic getaway to Cuba with these beautiful photos.
• Stuck in a rut? Consider these 33 ways to stay creative.
• Read this quote-worthy interview with style icon Diane von Furstenberg.
• Watch this quick video on 16 chic ways to tie a scarf.
• A simple guide to throwing a fabulous and fun champagne party.