Do you have a signature favorite lip color? For me, that’s this shade by Yves Saint Laurent. It’s the perfect shade of pink, with just enough color and lasting power to make the formula splurge-worthy. Don’t get me wrong, I also love drugstore beauty buys — which are more practical and budget-friendly for everyday wear. Whether they’re from Nordstrom, Sephora or the corner drugstore, here are five lip colors that have become my go-to favorites:
• YSL Rouge Volupté Shine’ (Pink in Devotion): Smooth, moisture-rich color that lasts. (Smells great, too!)
• NARS Lipstick (Schiap): A fun, vibrant color for when you’re feeling bold. Perfect for vacation or a girls’ night out.
• Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm (Vivacious): My choice for everyday wear. You’ll likely find it in my bag at all times.
• Milani Lipstick (Flamingo Pose): I’m usually not one for red lips, so this shade strikes a balance between berry and pink.
• Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Color (Passion Fruit): A sheer, flattering shade that’s easy to apply for an effortless look.