Happy Friday, y’all! The weekend is alll-most here. I’m excited to be hosting my parents in Chicago this weekend. We’re headed to Wrigley tomorrow to root on the Cubbies… it’s just not summer without at least one baseball game, right? It’s hard to believe we’re almost welcoming August (and soon enough, autumn) — so I’m determined to make the most of summer, while it lasts! Here are a few things I’m looking forward to checking off my summer ‘must-do’ these next few weeks:
• Grilling dinners and sipping wine on our deck.
• Visiting the Farmers Market in Lincoln Park.
• Finishing my beach volleyball league strong.
• Taking morning walks along the lakeshore.
• Hosting friends for an end-of-summer bash.
• Enjoying sunset sails on Lake Michigan.
• Dining al fresco, as much as possible.
• Visit one of Chicago’s many museums.
• Making a seasonal cocktail at home.
• Catching live music in the park.
Now your turn! Anything on your personal summer bucket list?