I’m always curious to discover what cosmetics my friends are loving, so today I’m sharing my current top 5 beauty buys. Some of them I’ve used for years, while others are new favorites. Here we go!
1. Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil A new favorite of mine. I had heard about argan oil countless times, but was hesitant about using actual oil on my face. I gave it a try, and was pleasantly surprised. Argan oil feels lightweight (not greasy!) and helps curb early signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Trish McEvoy Precise Eye Lining Brush I’ve been using this eyeliner for years. Trish’s brush is the best!
3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush This stuff has lasting power. My favorite shade “Tipsy” gives a soft, pretty glow to cheeks.
4. Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm A great drugstore buy. The “Vivacious” shade is my go-to color in my clutch right now.
5. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer My must-have product for special occasions. I find the bottle a little expensive for everyday use, so I use this primer for weddings, parties, and events to create a polished look that lasts all day (and night!).
Have you tried any of these products? I’d love to hear your beauty favorites!