1) We are stronger and more resilient than we think we are.
2) Value others’ talents, while knowing your own worth, too.
3) When you find a good pair of anything, buy multiples.
4) What goes around, comes around.
5) Give compliments more often.
6) Sometimes, it’s really better to call rather than text.
7) It’s okay to ask for help.
8) What you see on social media is someone’s highlight reel.
9) Don’t be afraid to be silly or spontaneous.
10) Speak up for what you believe.
11) Get out on the dance floor, no matter how ‘good’ you are.
12) Value experiences over things.
13) Resist comparing yourself – stay in your own lane.
14) Develop a skincare routine and stick to it.
15) Mom is usually right.
16) Know it’s completely okay to say ‘no.’
17) Practice gratitude and grace.
18) To have a good friend, is to be a good friend.
19) It’s okay to change direction.
20) Proper grammar is an attractive trait in anyone.
21) Challenge yourself with goals, big and small.
22) Girls: keep a little mystery. The right guy will pursue YOU.
23) Don’t give in to unnecessary drama or gossip.
24) There’s truth to feng shui in making a house a home.
25) Fresh air and a long walk can turn a bad day around.
26) Sometimes, ‘done’ is better than ‘perfect.’
27) Always keep learning.
28) Have an outfit that makes you feel confident.
29) While it’s exciting to travel, there’s no place like home.
30) A kind heart stands above all else.