1. Rachel, in a casual tee and belted skirt.
2. Kat, in cozy layers and ankle booties.
3. Chuchus, in ladylike neutrals and gold accents.
Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you’re having a good week. With fall season officially here, so is fall fashion. Whether it’s layering classic pieces or gravitating toward neutral earthy colors, you can easily transition into the new season. Here’s a round-up of favorite fall looks from three amazing bloggers this week. Here’s how you can get the look:
1. || Rachel, in casual tee and belted skirt. || Tee: Sosie ($36) Skirt: Asos ($32) Belt: J.Crew ($79) ||
2. || Kat, in cozy layers and ankle booties. || Vest: June ($465) Sweater: J.Crew ($89) Booties: Rag & Bone ($495) ||
3. || Chuchus, in neutrals and gold accents. || Sweater Nordstrom ($62) Pants Nordstrom ($188) Necklace Forever21 ($6.80) ||
Which look is your favorite?